Tacoma, WA 98404
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for this Thursday – Healthy Tacoma is hosting a Town Hall to discuss the proposed citywide ordinance for paid sick days.
Local representatives from small business, government, the military and labor will share why paid sick days are important to their work and families.
Tacoma community members are invited to learn more about the paid sick leave ordinance and ask questions about its impacts on Tacoma.
- Who: Healthy Tacoma and community members
- What: A Town Hall to discuss the proposed paid sick days ordinance
- Where: 3510 McKinley Ave. East, Tacoma
- When: September 12th at 6 PM
- Why: To rally public support for Tacoma’s paid sick days ordinance