Stewards, Activists, and ALL members are welcome to attend the February 21st Stewards and Activists Leadership Development Program Training.
14675 Interurban Avenue South
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Breakfast: 8 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.*
Program: 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
The program, led by YOUR Local 174 Staff, is titled “THE ALPHABET SOUP OF ORGANIZED LABOR.” Topics include:
- The NLRB – Who are they and what is their role?
- An overview of CSA Regulations and their impact on you and your employer.
- New DOT physical guidelines and their impact on you.
- FMLA rights and responsibilities
- WFCA (Washington Family Care Act) rights and responsibilities.
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR 3-RING BINDERS AND A PEN OR PENCIL!!
*Please RSVP no later than Wednesday, February 18 @ 206.441.6060
– See more at: https://teamsterslocal690.org/stewards-and-activists-leadership-development-program-training/#sthash.Hn65EHSL.dpuf